National Medical Academy is an Accredited Nurse Aide (NAT) Training Institution by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Public Health.
National Medical Academy offers Nurse Aide Training – NAT Training, first aid CPR certifications, and many other medical training programs.
All course are taught with our teaching team which is composed of highly qualified nurses and healthcare workers. They all want to share their knowledge and expertise with our students who want to establish a career in the field of health care.
Our programs that we bring for you will teach you how to be the best healthcare professional and will make you aware of your roles and responsibilities. We have the best team to conduct the various programs that we offer at National Medical Academy.
There are many benefits of National Medical Academy’s Nurse Aide (NAT) course, and some of them are;
- The Student-to-Instructor ratio in all classes is relatively small – 5 Students per class to ensure quality education
- All school locations are located near major highways and/or public transportation for easy access for the students
- There is a Hands-On Experience method adopted for the students
- The teaching staff is made of Licensed Instructors who have many years experience about their professions
- We offer courses that can fit any schedule; days, evenings, and weekends
- You can become a CNA in as little as 2 weeks – Complete our training and sit for the exam
- 100% Student Pass Rate
- 99% Job Placement
We offer customized day, evening, and weekend training sessions to fit everyone’s schedule.